maanantai 1. toukokuuta 2017

Valotus # 1, second print run


The first issue of Valotus photozine is sold out. Actually it was sold out quicker than I managed to react to the orders I received after it was featured on Ted Forbes' The Art of Photography Youtube channel. May Day celebration is my excuse for my inability to keep myself updated on all occasions.

So, there's a few paid orders and nothing to send you. Luckily this is only a temporary state of affairs and I'm able to make the second print run. I already took action and asked if the printing plant (yes, you can take advantage of their services and still stick to your DIY roots. It's about taking the matters into your own hands, after all) could deliver the second run as soon as possible.

I'm actually overwhelmed, and grateful for the orders I've received. I'll do my best to have your zines delivered as soon as possible. I'll give you more details when I have something to tell you.

Also, I think it's just fair to tell you that the second issue of Valotus is already in print. In fact, it might be reality sooner than the second run of the first issue. I tell you, it's much better than the first issue. Since I'm not able to send anything to anyone, it's possible to place an order for the second issue too, but I'll tell you more about it later.

If there's anything you want to ask regarding the zine, it's second issue, shipping, DIY ethics or Santa Claus' private affairs, drop me a line and we can work it out.


Thank you for your patience! Cheers!
-J


Piparnakkeli.kamakarhu AT gmail.com.

Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti